• SIA

Senior Spotlight - McKenzie Newton

What is your favorite Subject?

Human A&P and English


What is your favorite memory at SIA?

I would say 95% of my school memories are my favorite. The other 5% is my least favorite because of freaking out about something school-related.


What are your plans after high school?

I plan to go to college, graduate, and start my life.


If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there?

I want to attend East Mississippi Community College in the fall. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to major in.


If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?

Reese Witherspoon because she is funny but also has an attitude.


What advice would you give younger students?

Don't take anything for granted. Enjoy the small things in life. School really isn't that bad if you make it fun, and last but not least, yolo (you only live once)!














305 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

© Copyright 2023 by Sharkey Issaquena Academy

Contact Us

Tel: 662-873-4241

Email:info@siams.org

Address

272 Academy Drive
Rolling Fork, MS 39159